Connect with WBMS PTO
WBMS PTO's website allows you to:
- Keep on top of all the latest WBMS PTO News when you subscribe to our weekly E-Blast just by registering as a user on our website. You may unsubscribe yourself at any time.
- Choose which electives & activities you would like to receive information about. Select your student's activities in Family Information, and you will automatically have access to the Community Message Board for those activities.
- Select which volunteering opportunities you would like to know about by entering your preferences in the Family Information section. There is no obligation to volunteer, but we would love to have your help!
- Follow our Calendar, and choose which events you would like to know about. There are Calendars for different Athletics programs as well as a Fine Arts Calendar. You may subscribe to just the Calendars that affect your student(s) and family, so you can stay informed.
- Find more information about upcoming Events, purchase items like school uniforms through our School Store, and keep track of past purchases.
- Access our online Directory so you can connect with other WBMS parents (must be a PTO member to access this function). You choose what information you would like to share, and what information stays private.
STEP 1: REGISTER BY ADDING YOUR INFORMATION
We will keep you in-the-know with our newsletters, include your family in the directory, see opportunities to make purchases, volunteer, and complete any paperwork - all online in one spot. Our goal is to save time, and work together with families more smoothly!
STEP 2: DOWNLOAD THE MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT APP
You will be prompted to login. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account login with another organization, you can use the same log-in here. If you have questions about the new site, please Contact Us.